How to trigger an element from jQuery, in seaside 2.9?

How to trigger an element from jQuery, in seaside 2.9?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I wonder how I should trigger a form element using jQuery instead
prototype... with prototype I'd use: html prototype request
triggerFormElement: id.
There is a way to do it using JQuery?

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

Re: How to trigger an element from jQuery, in seaside 2.9?

EstebanLM
Forget I ask... I found it: html jQuery ajax serializeThis