How to update PRInternalLink?

1 message Options

How to update PRInternalLink?

NorbertHartl
I'm still experimenting with Templating and things like that. I tried to create a page with

+comp+

as content. I thought taking that page and adding a child named comp would be sufficient but it isn't. Everything is resolved on save time or better when the document gets parsed. I can achieve what I want by doing.

structure := (PRPathLookup start: self context structure path: '/mytemplate') copy.
structure addChild: ((PRComponent named: 'comp')
                componentClass: MyComponent ).
structure document: (PRDocumentParser parse: (PRWikiWriter write: structure document)).

But I think there more elaborate versions of doing this. I'm not sure if update on the internal link will help. Then a visitor could probably do the job.

thanks,

Norbert