How to upgrade scriptaculous project to latest jQuery version

How to upgrade scriptaculous project to latest jQuery version

Jaya L
Hi,

This is Jaya. I did a project in pharo2.0 with seaside3.0 using scriptaculous but multi select control is not working properly in this, that is it is not showing multiple selected values instead showing only one value. So I want to upgrade the whole project to the jQuery. please let me know how to upgrade the existing project to jquery.

Thank you and looking forward for your suggestions.

Regards,
Jaya L

Re: How to upgrade scriptaculous project to latest jQuery version

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Jaya,

Unfortunately this is one of those 'How long is a piece of string' type questions where there isn't a good answer.  As a start I'd find all the senders of the scriptaculous specific messages in my project and attempt to convert them to their jQuery equivalents.  And then when I ran into  trouble doing that I'd ask questions here with code samples of showing what used to work, what you're trying that doesn't work, and a description of what you want to have work.

Sorry I can't be more helpful

Paul

Jaya L wrote

Regards,
Jaya L

Re: How to upgrade scriptaculous project to latest jQuery version

Jaya L
Yes I do agree with whatever the question I wrote it was not clear. Thank you for your time.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 9:06 PM, Paul DeBruicker [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://forum.world.st/How-to-upgrade-scriptaculous-project-to-latest-jQuery-version-tp4886014p4889762.html
To unsubscribe from How to upgrade scriptaculous project to latest jQuery version, click here.
NAML

--

Thanks,

Jayalakshmi L