How to use a MongoDB account with Voyage

How to use a MongoDB account with Voyage

Olivier Auverlot
Hello,

I need to use a login and password to connect my application to a Mongo DB database. The access to the database is restricted by an account. How to use a login and a password with Voyage ?

Best regards
Olivier ;-)

Re: How to use a MongoDB account with Voyage

EstebanLM
Hi,

sorry, that's not yet implemented :(
but the infrastructure is already there, it is just missing the plugging stuff, check into MongoDatabase>>#username:password:
so, ideally, you could have a method in VOMongoRepository who just translates the validation to the driver.

Cheers,
Esteban

On Sep 10, 2013, at 9:46 AM, Olivier Auverlot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to use a login and password to connect my application to a Mongo DB database. The access to the database is restricted by an account. How to use a login and a password with Voyage ?
>
> Best regards
> Olivier ;-)

Re: How to use a MongoDB account with Voyage

Olivier Auverlot
Hi Esteban,

I implemented the identification with an username and a password. I modified some things into the package Voyage-Mongo-Core. Where do you want that I publish the modifications ?

Best regards
Olivier ;-)