HttpRequest>>parseCookies: in 2.6a3

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

with Seaside2.6a3-* into Squeak, I get the following error in browser
(no matter the page I try to display) :

Internal Server Error
MessageNotUnderstood: HttpRequest>>parseCookies:

Comanche/6.2 (unix) Server at localhost Port 8080

With Seaside2.6a2-mb.21 I do not have this problem.

In the changes between this two versions, I can see
HttpRequest>>parseCookies: have been removed.

Am I the only one with this problem ?

--
Damien Cassou

CSS3 :  "On passe au  HSL, plus intuitif  et moins orienté CRT  que le
RGB. Il y a du HSLA". Et en plus, ça veut dire quelque chose (au moins
pour l'auteur) !

RE: HttpRequest>>parseCookies: in 2.6a3

Bany, Michel
Bonjour Damien,

There is a bug in #parseCookies: and I placed an override to fix it in Seaside2.6a2-mb.121.

My guess is that you loaded Seaside2.6a2-mb.121 first in your image, then you loaded
Seaside2.6a3-* over it, and for some reason Monticello was not able to recover the
original #parseCookies: method and lost it.

Unfortunately, duplicating the method override into Seaside2.6a3-* would not be enough,
because some of Seaside relies on the #parseCookies: bug. See a previous post of mine
on empty cookies.

HTH,
Michel.