[Hudson] News

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Slow but steady progress on the hudson infrastructure...

1) We have a Mac slave!
     Alive and kicking, but not doing anything other then an hourly ping
        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Check%20Builder%20Mac/

2) Cog Unix (both JIT and Stack VM) build. Fully automatic from repository to binary
     using Pharo 1.3 as the host system.
        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Cog%20Unix%201.3/
        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Stack%20VM%20Unix/

        lots to do... mac build, windows build. Build debug version, build latest stable
        *and* latest development, run tests... use the generated VM as the base VM
         for all 1.3 builds, use generated VM for 1.3 One-Click... and so on.

3) There is a build project for Project Sista... Image side for now, work in progress.
        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Sista/  (broken right now)
      (TODO: We need to build cog-sista)

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [Hudson] News

Tudor Girba
Great work!

Doru

On 28 Feb 2011, at 18:05, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> excellent!!!
>
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Slow but steady progress on the hudson infrastructure...
>
> 1) We have a Mac slave!
>     Alive and kicking, but not doing anything other then an hourly ping
>        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Check%20Builder%20Mac/
>
> 2) Cog Unix (both JIT and Stack VM) build. Fully automatic from repository to binary
>     using Pharo 1.3 as the host system.
>        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Cog%20Unix%201.3/
>        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Stack%20VM%20Unix/
>
>        lots to do... mac build, windows build. Build debug version, build latest stable
>        *and* latest development, run tests... use the generated VM as the base VM
>         for all 1.3 builds, use generated VM for 1.3 One-Click... and so on.
>
> 3) There is a build project for Project Sista... Image side for now, work in progress.
>        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Sista/  (broken right now)
>      (TODO: We need to build cog-sista)
>

>        Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: [Hudson] News

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Thanx marcus for this continous improvements!
On 28 févr. 2011, at 14:33, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Slow but steady progress on the hudson infrastructure...
>
> 1) We have a Mac slave!
>     Alive and kicking, but not doing anything other then an hourly ping
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Check%20Builder%20Mac/
>
> 2) Cog Unix (both JIT and Stack VM) build. Fully automatic from repository to binary
>     using Pharo 1.3 as the host system.
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Cog%20Unix%201.3/
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Stack%20VM%20Unix/
>
> lots to do... mac build, windows build. Build debug version, build latest stable
>        *and* latest development, run tests... use the generated VM as the base VM
>         for all 1.3 builds, use generated VM for 1.3 One-Click... and so on.
>
> 3) There is a build project for Project Sista... Image side for now, work in progress.
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Sista/  (broken right now)
>      (TODO: We need to build cog-sista)
>

> Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
> INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

Re: [Hudson] News

Marcus Denker-4

On Feb 28, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Slow but steady progress on the hudson infrastructure...
>
> 1) We have a Mac slave!
>     Alive and kicking, but not doing anything other then an hourly ping
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Check%20Builder%20Mac/

We now can run tests on the mac.
e.g:

        https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo/job/Pharo%20Core%201.3%20Mac%20tester/

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [Hudson] News

Tudor Girba
Excellent!

Doru

On 4 Mar 2011, at 10:33, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Slow but steady progress on the hudson infrastructure...
>>
>> 1) We have a Mac slave!
>>    Alive and kicking, but not doing anything other then an hourly ping
>> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Check%20Builder%20Mac/
>>

> We now can run tests on the mac.
> e.g:
>

> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo/job/Pharo%20Core%201.3%20Mac%20tester/
>

> Marcus
>

> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."