[Hudson] Status

Marcus Denker-4
Hudson status:

        -> Builds are working again since tuesday
        -> Hudson will send a mai to this list when the build fails (but not when the tests fail)
        -> We will experiment with a mac and windows builder slave soon (next week, I think)

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [Hudson] Status

EstebanLM
cool, I'll try to have my vm building scripts for next week, then :)

Cheers,
Esteban