Hudson crashes on VerveineJ :-(

Nicolas Anquetil

Hi,

Back after ICSM submissions :-)
I noticed that Hudson is consistently crashing on the LAN Model tests.
This is a shame because there are 19 _green_ tests in this suite :-)
This would certainly improve the look of the project in the summary page :-)

Anything I can do to help?

---
Error Message
Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.
Stacktrace
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.
---

nicolas

Re: Hudson crashes on VerveineJ :-(

Tudor Girba
Hi,

The issue is related to not enough resources on my server. I moved now the build to 4AM so that it does not overlap with other builds.

Cheers,
Doru

On 19 Apr 2011, at 11:37, Nicolas Anquetil wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Back after ICSM submissions :-)
> I noticed that Hudson is consistently crashing on the LAN Model tests.
> This is a shame because there are 19 _green_ tests in this suite :-)
> This would certainly improve the look of the project in the summary page :-)
>
> Anything I can do to help?
>
> ---
> Error Message
> Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.
> Stacktrace
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.
> ---
>
> nicolas

www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."