Hudson

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Would someone give a brief summary of how Hudson is being used by Pharo?  (I googled and have a general understanding of what Hudson is)

Thanks.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Hudson

Lukas Renggli
Did you check the README file of the distribution?

     http://github.com/renggli/builder

Also come to my ESUG presentation on Thursday titled "Agile Seaside",
I might show Hudson there :-)

Lukas

On 8 September 2010 21:07, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Would someone give a brief summary of how Hudson is being used by Pharo?  (I
> googled and have a general understanding of what Hudson is)
>
> Thanks.
> Sean

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Hudson

Stéphane Ducasse
Gees
if you spoil the secret in advance :)

Luckily we have the "secret talks" on wednesday and even mariano failed to know what it will be :)

Stef

On Sep 8, 2010, at 9:18 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> Did you check the README file of the distribution?
>
>     http://github.com/renggli/builder
>
> Also come to my ESUG presentation on Thursday titled "Agile Seaside",
> I might show Hudson there :-)
>
> Lukas
>
> On 8 September 2010 21:07, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Would someone give a brief summary of how Hudson is being used by Pharo?  (I
>> googled and have a general understanding of what Hudson is)
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Sean
>> --

> Lukas Renggli
> www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Hudson

Lukas Renggli
> Luckily we have the "secret talks" on wednesday and even mariano failed to know what it will be :)

Do the presenters of the "secret talks" know that they will present something?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Hudson

Stéphane Ducasse

On Sep 8, 2010, at 9:48 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> Luckily we have the "secret talks" on wednesday and even mariano failed to know what it will be :)
>
> Do the presenters of the "secret talks" know that they will present something?

why you stress? LOL

You gave me some great ideas....

But normally not. :)

Re: Hudson

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Lukas Renggli wrote
Did you check the README file of the distribution?

     http://github.com/renggli/builder
Looks like just what I wanted, thanks.

Lukas Renggli wrote
Also come to my ESUG presentation on Thursday titled "Agile Seaside",
I might show Hudson there :-)
Cool, see you this week.

Sean
Cheers,