classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hw do we organize the camp?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi pharoers

I would like to see how we can organize the ESUG camp to be efficient at least the sunday :).
May be we should tag some topics or bug entries so that people can start helping straight.

I will not be able to attend saturday but I will be present sunday.

Stef
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hw do we organize the camp?

Rafael Luque
Hi all,

I plan to attend Smalltalk camp sunday and perhaps also the saturday afternoon. I'm only an Smalltalk apprentice. In any case, I expect to be able to participate and help with some basic topics.

Looking forward to attending the ESUG week.

Rafael Luque

2012/8/22 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Hi pharoers

I would like to see how we can organize the ESUG camp to be efficient at least the sunday :).
May be we should tag some topics or bug entries so that people can start helping straight.

Stef

Reply | Threaded
|

philippeback
I'll be in for Sunday, possibly a bit of saturday as well.

It would be nice to be able to do some podcast interviews and videos of practioners to up the social proof side of Pharo a bit. Can bring the cam and the editing system along.

Philippe

2012/8/23 Rafael Luque <[hidden email]>
Hi all,

I plan to attend Smalltalk camp sunday and perhaps also the saturday afternoon. I'm only an Smalltalk apprentice. In any case, I expect to be able to participate and help with some basic topics.

Looking forward to attending the ESUG week.

Rafael Luque

2012/8/22 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Hi pharoers

Stef

Reply | Threaded
|

Stéphane Ducasse

On Aug 23, 2012, at 9:31 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I'll be in for Sunday, possibly a bit of saturday as well.
>
> It would be nice to be able to do some podcast interviews and videos of practioners to up the social proof side of Pharo a bit. Can bring the cam and the editing system along.

excellent idea!!!

>
> Philippe
>
> 2012/8/23 Rafael Luque <[hidden email]>
> Hi all,
>
> I plan to attend Smalltalk camp sunday and perhaps also the saturday afternoon. I'm only an Smalltalk apprentice. In any case, I expect to be able to participate and help with some basic topics.
>
> Looking forward to attending the ESUG week.
>
> Rafael Luque
>
> 2012/8/22 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Hi pharoers
>
> I would like to see how we can organize the ESUG camp to be efficient at least the sunday :).
> May be we should tag some topics or bug entries so that people can start helping straight.
>
> I will not be able to attend saturday but I will be present sunday.
>
> Stef
>
>