HyperGraph, Topic Map, Mind Map

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Is there something like the HyperGraph implementation for Java
(http://hypergraph.sourceforge.net/) for Seaside (I assume
SVG/JavaScript based).

I vaguely remember having seen an announcement some months ago but I
cannot find it anymore.

I'd like to use it for navigating in mind maps and/or topic maps.

Regards

Hannes

Re: HyperGraph, Topic Map, Mind Map

Holger Kleinsorgen-4
Hello,

hava a look at InfoVis:

http://www.squeaksource.com/InfoVis.html

which wraps the InfoVis Toolkit JS library

http://thejit.org

> Is there something like the HyperGraph implementation for Java
> (http://hypergraph.sourceforge.net/) for Seaside (I assume
> SVG/JavaScript based).
>
> I vaguely remember having seen an announcement some months ago but I
> cannot find it anymore.
>
> I'd like to use it for navigating in mind maps and/or topic maps.

Re: HyperGraph, Topic Map, Mind Map

Carlos Crosetti-3
This framework looks very nice, I took my 10 minutes to download the code
and also got the examples working on Seaside, there is a samplee application
showing the various grapgs, seee some screenshots attached.

I very sugest the SqueakSource site matainers to add a place for
screenshors.

Regards, Carlos

infovis.doc (513K) Download Attachment

Re: HyperGraph, Topic Map, Mind Map

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you Holger, this is exactly what I was looking for.

--Hannes