I did it again

Bob Jarvis
Updated my goodies page, that is.

     http://www.nls.net/mp/jarvis/bob/DolphinGoodies.htm

Let's see, the MergeSortCollection package has been renamed to
'StableSortedCollection', there's now an bunch of ODBC-based
relational database interface stuff, I now at least mention that
Andrew Brault's Units stuff is in there, a utility package required by
the Scheduling package is now included, and there's probably some
other stuff I've forgotten.

Share and enjoy.

Re: I did it again

Richard Ronteltap