I do not understand universe!!!!

Stéphane Ducasse
I wanted to load the latest version of OB-Refactory
using universe and I get a message that OB-Refactory-lr.129.mcz is not
in
http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/

and it is not.

So what?
How can I load OB-Refactory using Universe?

Re: I do not understand universe!!!!

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wanted to load the latest version of OB-Refactory
> using universe and I get a message that OB-Refactory-lr.129.mcz is not
> in
> http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/
>
> and it is not.
>
> So what?
> How can I load OB-Refactory using Universe?

My mistake. Please wait 15minutes and try again.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: I do not understand universe!!!!

Lukas Renggli
I don't know who added this version to Universe. This is a version I
committed to my own repository, I copied it now to
<http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/> so that should fix your problem.

Lukas

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wanted to load the latest version of OB-Refactory
> using universe and I get a message that OB-Refactory-lr.129.mcz is not
> in
> http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/
>
> and it is not.
>
> So what?
> How can I load OB-Refactory using Universe?
>
> Stef

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> How can I load OB-Refactory using Universe?
>
> My mistake. Please wait 15minutes and try again.

If you want to fix it immediatly, change the url in the debugger to:

http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/omnibrowser/OB-Refactory-lr.129.mcz