*I* have a dream ...

GLASS mailing list

... that in a far future I enter a conference room and I'm asked what database we use in our project and I answer: "We are using an object-oriented database ..." and the customer answers: "Really ? That sound promising ..."

Re: *I* have a dream ...

GLASS mailing list
The term to use these days is NoSql :)

Johan

On 05 Feb 2016, at 10:04, Marten Feldtmann via Glass <[hidden email]> wrote:

... that in a far future I enter a conference room and I'm asked what database we use in our project and I answer: "We are using an object-oriented database ..." and the customer answers: "Really ? That sound promising ..."

Re: *I* have a dream ...

GLASS mailing list
Ciao,

is not a dream ......

it's really......

Thanks to all people working in this direction.....

Dario Trussardi