I have a pile of old Smalltalk magazines if any one wants them (cost of postage only)

I have a pile of old Smalltalk magazines if any one wants them (cost of postage only)

Long Haired David
Hi everyone. Way back in the 1990s there were two publications floating around:

Doug Shaker used to run 'The Smalltalk Store' and produced some nice hard copy  magazines called 'The Smalltalk Gazette'

I have three of these - Vol 2 Issue 1 and Volume 3 Issue 1 & 2. - May 1995, March 1996 and 'Summer' 1996

I have 8 copies of 'The Smalltalk Report' - as follows:
Feb. 1992 Vol.1 No.5
Sep. 1994 Vol. 4 No. 1
March - April 1995 Vol.4 No. 4 (Photocopy)
Feb. 1995 Vol. 4 No.5
May 1995 Vol 4 No. 7
July/August 1995 Vol.4 No. 9
Feb. 1996 Vol. 5 No. 6
March - April 1996 Vol. 5 No. 6 (i know this is a duplication in date but it is a different magazine).

These have articles by the likes of Kent Beck, Alan Knight and Jay Almarode.

These are available to the first one to request them:

***** However, together they weight 1.2 kilos so postage will be quite expensive and I must ask the taker to pay that.
UK £6.00, Europe, £9.00 and Rest of the world £17.00 (these are actual Royal Mail small packet charges).

I would need paying by Paypal but if you don't have a Paypal account, you can still use their service to pay by credit card on a one off basis.
I would send you an invoice which makes it easier.

Private e-mail to david@totallyobjects will secure.

David

David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: I have a pile of old Smalltalk magazines if any one wants them (cost of postage only)

dmacq

Just a reminder that the Smalltalk Report is also online at http://macqueen.us

Happy 4th of July!

Donald [|]