I hope someone can help me I have just gone into my website today and found that all my products are showing $0.

I hope someone can help me I have just gone into my website today and found that all my products are showing $0.

sophiamoore
I hope someone can help me I have just gone into my website today and found that all my products are showing $0. When I go into the admin panel the correct prices are showing there. Can someone please help me urgently to fix this.

Re: I hope someone can help me I have just gone into my website today and found that all my products are showing $0.

mzac
I think the problem here lies with how your products are referenced in terms of pricing. Maybe they are pointing onto a space that does not give the proper details in terms of price that is why they are returning a basic value which is unfortunately at $0.

While it would be easy to assign a field to which they are going to get the prices, it would be another task to ultimately let them gather their own list.