I love this idea: learning by doing...

ducasse
https://github.com/danistefanovic/build-your-own-x

I would love to get some pharo there.

Thanks sebastian for the pointer.

Re: I love this idea: learning by doing...

HilaireFernandes
There were some game frameworks project goings on with Pharo.

What are their status?

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: I love this idea: learning by doing...

ducasse

> On 3 Nov 2019, at 11:10, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> There were some game frameworks project goings on with Pharo.
>
> What are their status?

I never finished to have a look and produce something that could be used by others.
Coding is just a part of the story. Explaining and presenting is the part that is often missing.