I'm confused about seaside / scriptaculous / SeasideAsync .....

I'm confused about seaside / scriptaculous / SeasideAsync .....

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hello All,

i'm relative new to WWW problematic.

I work with VW 7.1.4 and web support: WebToolkit - Seaside - Scriptaculous - SeaseideAsync - SUPrototype class and subclass - ecc- ecc-

I d'ont have one sufficent clear vision of "responsability" about this component, class and subclass.

Can help me?

Example when i need to create SUComponent subclass or WACoumponent
subclass ?
    What's the difference about to this two super class?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Dario Trussardi Romano

Re: I'm confused about seaside / scriptaculous / SeasideAsync .....

Lukas Renggli
WAComponent is a subclass of SUComponent, that only responsibility is
to change the default renderer and to provide some conveniance methods
for the Scriptaculous tests. It is probably the best just to subclass
WAComponent.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

RE: I'm confused about seaside / scriptaculous /SeasideAsync .....

Ramon Leon-5
> WAComponent is a subclass of SUComponent, that only
> responsibility is to change the default renderer and to
> provide some conveniance methods for the Scriptaculous tests.
> It is probably the best just to subclass WAComponent.
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

I think you meant to say, SUComponent is a subclass of WAComponent?

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com

Re: RE: I'm confused about seaside / scriptaculous /SeasideAsync .....

Lukas Renggli
> I think you meant to say, SUComponent is a subclass of WAComponent?

Yes.

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch