I'm on holidays for a week and a half

Nicolas Petton
Guys,

I'm on holidays for a week and a half, but I'll check all the cool stuff and pull requests that you did when I'll be back.
I really like the cool energy that you put on Amber, keep pushing!!

cheers,
nico

Re: I'm on holidays for a week and a half

sebastianconcept
yay! you've earned that :D

have happy ones

take care