I'm reluctant to change too much before a release

I'm reluctant to change too much before a release

Stéphane Ducasse
I would like to work on the importer and fame stuff too.
Now what is the process to avoid breaking release just before the release?

Re: I'm reluctant to change too much before a release

abergel
Best is to keep the test green

Alexandre

Le 22 nov. 2011 à 18:42, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I would like to work on the importer and fame stuff too.
> Now what is the process to avoid breaking release just before the release?
>
> Stef

Re: I'm reluctant to change too much before a release

Tudor Girba-2
I would want to see this change in the release.

Furthermore, these changes should be backward compatible (we agreed to
accommodate both versions of the pragmas).

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Alexandre Bergel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Best is to keep the test green
>
> Alexandre
>

> Le 22 nov. 2011 à 18:42, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> I would like to work on the importer and fame stuff too.
>> Now what is the process to avoid breaking release just before the release?
>>
>> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com
"Every thing has its own flow"