I'm running again

Levente Uzonyi-2
Hi,

even though I'm pretty much inactive recently in the community, this will
probably change in the future, so I decided to run again. So, if you feel
like there's no better candidate, then vote for me. :)

Cheers,
Levente

Re: I'm running again

Jeff Gonis-2
Levente!

I am glad to hear that you are running again, and also that you may become more active in the future.  Your contributions to squeak always blew me away, and I hope that my work on performance benchmarking squeak on a regular basis might coax some of that optimization magic out of you!

Thanks for running,
Jeff

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

even though I'm pretty much inactive recently in the community, this will probably change in the future, so I decided to run again. So, if you feel like there's no better candidate, then vote for me. :)

Cheers,
Levente

Re: I'm running again

Chris Cunnington

Re: I'm running again

Chris Muller-3
I like good news!

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> even though I'm pretty much inactive recently in the community, this will
> probably change in the future, so I decided to run again. So, if you feel
> like there's no better candidate, then vote for me. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Levente

Re: I'm running again

Casey Ransberger-2