I miss browsing the tips...

TimM-3
While i do like the new tips window (it looks very clean) - and the single
click to remove it - i do kind of miss the ability to "cheat" and browse
through a few tips in a single session.

Every once in while I used to do that and refresh my memory on some of the
shortcuts I'd forgotten etc. (this is particularly true if you don't save
your image - as you would keep getting the same tip on launch).

Its not a big deal - but an interesting observation.

Tim

Re: I miss browsing the tips...

Andy Bower-3
Tim,

> While i do like the new tips window (it looks very clean) - and the
> single click to remove it - i do kind of miss the ability to "cheat"
> and browse through a few tips in a single session.
>
> Every once in while I used to do that and refresh my memory on some
> of the shortcuts I'd forgotten etc. (this is particularly true if you
> don't save your image - as you would keep getting the same tip on
> launch).
>
> Its not a big deal - but an interesting observation.

Ctrl+F1 allows you to bring up the next tip.

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: I miss browsing the tips...

TimM-3
> Ctrl+F1 allows you to bring up the next tip.

Maybe that should be mentioned in the first tip ;-)

Having just tried it - its not bad, but its awkward as every other Ctrl-F1
closes the window...

Its not a big deal - I know most of the tips now, but when I was starting
out I did often like to read through several in one go. Are they listed on
one help page so you can just read a few of them in one go (kind of spoils
the suprise though... ;-)

Tim