I need conseils for develop a grid layout

I need conseils for develop a grid layout

gerard alis
I want develop a universal layout in morphic. Something for work in most cases when is needed put widgets in a container in ordered way. I believe the best option is something like grid layout container from WPF. Can you give me a "start point"? I don´t want work with inheritance from existent layouts, I want create a NEW mechanism for put controls, but I don´t know for where begin.

Many thanks for the help.

Re: I need conseils for develop a grid layout

Stéphane Ducasse
Excellent initiative. We need a better layout engine but this is difficult.
Igor could you send your anchors idea?
Because it was interesting.
Stef