I push in the 3.9 box a mcz harvested by cees on exception

I push in the 3.9 box a mcz harvested by cees on exception

stéphane ducasse-2
But I should not have, so as soon as the foundation gets the new
squeaksource
we should remember to remove it.

Marcus I harvested the stop on mc os X fix, so IU published a new
script and new kernel version

Re: I push in the 3.9 box a mcz harvested by cees on exception

Adrian Lienhard

On Jan 25, 2006, at 21:25 , stéphane ducasse wrote:

> But I should not have, so as soon as the foundation gets the new
> squeaksource

btw, these enhancements for better support of the process are
finished, waiting to be installed on the squeakfoundation server (see
mail from Lukas into this list on January 10).

Adrian

Re: I push in the 3.9 box a mcz harvested by cees on exception

stéphane ducasse-2
I know
Cees who is in charge of the squeaksource foundation server?
Doug?

Stef

On 25 janv. 06, at 21:55, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> On Jan 25, 2006, at 21:25 , stéphane ducasse wrote:
>
>> But I should not have, so as soon as the foundation gets the new
>> squeaksource
>
> btw, these enhancements for better support of the process are
> finished, waiting to be installed on the squeakfoundation server
> (see mail from Lukas into this list on January 10).
>
> Adrian

Re: I push in the 3.9 box a mcz harvested by cees on exception

Cees De Groot
On 1/26/06, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I know
> Cees who is in charge of the squeaksource foundation server?
> Doug?

Good question :-)

Avi and Doug have authorized ssh keys on the account, so I figure
they're responsible.

Re: I push in the 3.9 box a mcz harvested by cees on exception

Doug Way

On Jan 26, 2006, at 4:36 AM, Cees De Groot wrote:

> On 1/26/06, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I know
>> Cees who is in charge of the squeaksource foundation server?
>> Doug?
>>
> Good question :-)
>
> Avi and Doug have authorized ssh keys on the account, so I figure
> they're responsible.

Yep, I have access.  I may not be able to get to this for a few days,
and it will probably take a bit of testing.

It might not hurt for another person to have ssh access to this, as
I'm pretty much the only person supporting it at the moment.  If
anyone's interested, I can get you going.  Otherwise, I will look at
it later this week.

- Doug

Re: I push in the 3.9 box a mcz harvested by cees on exception

stéphane ducasse-2
It would be good that another person has access to the squeaksource.
may be squeaksource guy?
else I gave my ssh public key to bruce so I could also have access.

Stef