I want to be a contributor

HwaJong Oh
I have a pending ConfigurationOfSciSmalltalk.mcz. (commit message: "StatPseudoCollections added as project")
Let me be a contributor, and it will send it to the repository.

Regards

Re: I want to be a contributor

SergeStinckwich
Dear Oh,

I will add you as a contributor to the SciSmalltalk repo. I'm currently not in my home and I will do that latter.
Can you explain us what do you want to contribute to the project ?

Please don't modify the configuration. I will take care of it.

Thank you for contributing to the project !

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 27 sept. 2014 à 09:41, Hwa Jong Oh <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I have a pending ConfigurationOfSciSmalltalk.mcz. (commit message: "StatPseudoCollections added as project")
Let me be a contributor, and it will send it to the repository.

Regards

Re: I want to be a contributor

HwaJong Oh

2014년 9월 27일 토요일 오후 4시 49분 30초 UTC+9, Serge Stinckwich 님의 말:

Can you explain us what do you want to contribute to the project ?

The thing I talked to you about yesterday on Twitter. I would like to add my package as a metacello project.
I will add code as follows into a baseline

spec
project: 'StatPseudoCollections' with: [
spec
className: 'ConfigurationOfDaliotsPlayground';
loads: #('StatPseudoCollections' );
versionString: '23.0';
repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/HwaJong/DaliotsPlayground/main' ].

Re: I want to be a contributor

SergeStinckwich
On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Hwa Jong Oh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2014년 9월 27일 토요일 오후 4시 49분 30초 UTC+9, Serge Stinckwich 님의 말:
>
>> Can you explain us what do you want to contribute to the project ?
>

> The thing I talked to you about yesterday on Twitter. I would like to add my
> package as a metacello project.
> I will add code as follows into a baseline
>
> spec
> project: 'StatPseudoCollections' with: [
> spec
> className: 'ConfigurationOfDaliotsPlayground';
> loads: #('StatPseudoCollections' );
> versionString: '23.0';
> repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/HwaJong/DaliotsPlayground/main' ].

You have been add as a contributor now ;-)

Do you mind to upload your package to SciSmalltalk repo instead ?

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: I want to be a contributor

werner kassens-2
Hi Oh,
when i tried out your contribution, i noticed a few problems mainly originating from the fact that your config loads Dhb, which is incompatible with Math-DB-Numerical. this leads to serious problems in matrix calculations and make several other things unworkable in SciSmalltalk. perhaps you might want to download Math-Tests-DHB-Numerical from SciSmalltalk and run these tests just to see where the problems in the dhb-version you use are and why these things were changed.
regard
werner