I want to get in contact with raphael luque from madrid :)

I want to get in contact with raphael luque from madrid :)

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi guys.

I tried to get in contact with raphael but my emails do not seem to go
to destination.
Do you have the email of raph/fael luque from madrid?

Re: I want to get in contact with raphael luque from madrid :)

SergeStinckwich
Maybe you can try to contact him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rafael_luque

--
Serge Stinckwich