I would like to download a large file over http and I'm looking for a Zinc script :)

I would like to download a large file over http and I'm looking for a Zinc script :)

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

I would like to download a large file over http and I'm looking for a Zinc script
Of course I would like to avoid to have the file in memory and I just want to have it on my file system at the end.
Does anybody have such script?

I found ZnStreamingEntity but I have no idea what to do with it :)

Re: I would like to download a large file over http and I'm looking for a Zinc script :)

Stéphane Ducasse
as usual when we ask we find (I hope) the answer

 ZnClient new
      url: 'http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/numbers.txt';
      downloadTo: FileDirectory default pathName.