I would like to start improving the comments of FAMIX class

I would like to start improving the comments of FAMIX class

Stéphane Ducasse
So I would like to send the current comment and we comment and I create a new one.
When we are ok I add it into the code.

Is it ok for you?

Re: I would like to start improving the comments of FAMIX class

Tudor Girba-2
Excellent!

Doru

On 18 Sep 2011, at 18:01, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> So I would like to send the current comment and we comment and I create a new one.
> When we are ok I add it into the code.
>
> Is it ok for you?
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."