ICU 57 support

1 message Options

ICU 57 support

Marten Feldtmann-4
I looked today at a very old project of mine - the support of the ICU library. ICU is now at version 57 and I added support for that and published it at vastgoodies.

I removed the needed prerequisites for my own primitive to set a character value > 65535 - too difficult and not worth (at least for european users).

I would like to see characters at Va with codePoint value > 65535 ...

So as said - several tests are red or yellow. "red" is mostly due to the fact, that codePoint > 65535 are used in the tests.

The use of libICU is to get an enormous support for Unicode ...