IDE ideas: Theseus

Goubier Thierry
An exemple of an interactive, augmented IDE.

http://alltom.com/pages/theseus/chi-2014/

Opal has the infrastructure to make code traces easier that what I used
before... Now, what about adding it to the browser?

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list
Phone/Fax: +33 (0) 1 69 08 32 92 / 83 95

Re: IDE ideas: Theseus

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
yeah, constant feedback is brain food

sebastian

o/

> On 05/05/2014, at 04:41, Goubier Thierry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> An exemple of an interactive, augmented IDE.
>
> http://alltom.com/pages/theseus/chi-2014/
>
> Opal has the infrastructure to make code traces easier that what I used before... Now, what about adding it to the browser?
>
> Thierry
> --
> Thierry Goubier
> CEA list
> Laboratoire des Fondations des Systèmes Temps Réel Embarqués
> 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
> France
> Phone/Fax: +33 (0) 1 69 08 32 92 / 83 95

Re: IDE ideas: Theseus

Marcus Denker-4

On 05 May 2014, at 14:35, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> yeah, constant feedback is brain food
>
> sebastian
>
> o/
>
>> On 05/05/2014, at 04:41, Goubier Thierry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> An exemple of an interactive, augmented IDE.
>>
>> http://alltom.com/pages/theseus/chi-2014/
>>
>> Opal has the infrastructure to make code traces easier that what I used before... Now, what about adding it to the browser?

I will have a look at what they are doing…

Besides Opal, there is work being done (early stages, but now actively working on it) to add a Reflectivity-style
behavioral reflection to Pharo by default. It will be interesting to see if this would be powerful enough for realising
IDE ideas like this.

        Marcus

Re: IDE ideas: Theseus

pharo4Stef@free.fr

> I will have a look at what they are doing…
>
> Besides Opal, there is work being done (early stages, but now actively working on it) to add a Reflectivity-style
> behavioral reflection to Pharo by default.
I really want to see that :)