IDispatch displayOn:

Steve Alan Waring
Hi Blair,

#displayOn: for IXMLDOMNodes causes a walkback.

Example:

    (IXMLDOMDocument new loadText: '<a/>') firstChild displayOn: String
writeStream

signals: TKindInterfaceAnalyzer dnu #libraryAndIndex

Thanks,
Steve

Re: IDispatch displayOn:

Blair McGlashan
"Steve Waring" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Hi Blair,
>
> #displayOn: for IXMLDOMNodes causes a walkback.
>
> Example:
>
>     (IXMLDOMDocument new loadText: '<a/>') firstChild displayOn: String
> writeStream
>
> signals: TKindInterfaceAnalyzer dnu #libraryAndIndex

Thanks Steve (#855), I think this relates to an issue that Bill reported a
long way back, but which, for some reason, was never properly recorded or
actioned. I've attached a patch.

Regards

Blair

-------------------
!COMInterface methodsFor!

coclassTypeInfoIfNone: exceptionHandler
 "Answer any type information that exists for the object on which the
receiver is an interface."

 ^(self queryInterface: IProvideClassInfo)
  ifNil: [self class typeInfoIfNone: [^exceptionHandler value]]
  ifNotNil:
   [:ipc |
   [AXTypeInfoAnalyzer onTypeInfo: ipc getClassInfo] on: HRESULTError
    do: [:ex | ^exceptionHandler value]]! !
!COMInterface categoriesFor: #coclassTypeInfoIfNone:!accessing!public! !