IE9 -I love it when a plan comes together

IE9 -I love it when a plan comes together

Peter Fraser
I don't know why  Philip Weaver is worried about Lively funding
-Microsoft have clearly had a large team of excellent people working on
Lively Kernel support ;-)

If you haven't tried it  -there are some broken things, but it basically
works.

Has someone in lively land been  making some tweaks for IE9?  -or is
this really just the miracle of standards?

Browser as platform really does seem to be panning out as Dan et al
predicted.

Like the man in the A-team used to say "I love it when a plan comes
together"

Pete

Re: IE9 -I love it when a plan comes together

Roeder, Marko
Hi Pete -

Good to see that somebody is watching our progress and trying new "unsupported" things ;o)! So what about Lively on Android or ChromeOS...

A while ago I spend some time getting Lively to run in the IE9 Beta and I also took a look at it when it finally was released.
But as you say, Microsoft was working on it too - they fixed one of their JS bugs after a bug submission from us ;-).

I would be interested in what was not working for you so we can fix that as well. Like I said, I was only working on getting it to work (also the canvas version should "work"), but I know that there are parts that might behave "unusual"...

Thanks for the message!

Best,

        - Marko