IMKClient Stall detected, *please Report* ??

1 message Options

IMKClient Stall detected, *please Report* ??

Tim Mackinnon
I’ve noticed that even in later 6.1 images I am seeing the following stall message on the console in OS X?

IMKClient Stall detected, *please Report* your user scenario attaching a spindump (or sysdiagnose) that captures the problem - (imkxpc_attributesForCharacterIndex:reply:) block performed very slowly (4.57 secs).

Is this something that is known or do I need to report it? This is with a pretty virgin zero conf image (in fact it may even be a fresh image).

What is a spindump it refers to?

Tim