IMPORTANT BUGFIX IN SharedQueue>>#findFirst:

IMPORTANT BUGFIX IN SharedQueue>>#findFirst:

Nicolas Cellier
Please load ASAP Collections-Sequenceable-nice.15 IMPORTANT BUG FIX IN
SharedQueue>>findFirst:
Otherwise you risk an infinite loop in high priority process...
This happens randomly while running all tests

Another change related to new InputEventSensor can also go in image immediatly:
Kernel-nice.renggli.302 fixes missing InputEventSensor>>#flushNonKbdEvents

Cheers

Re: IMPORTANT BUGFIX IN SharedQueue>>#findFirst:

Nicolas Cellier
And that help me running all tests without freezing the image...

3015 run, 2922 passes, 2 expected failures, 15 failures, 76 errors, 0
unexpected passes

Well, still some bugs and regressions to fix, but that's on a better way

2009/4/20 Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]>:

> Please load ASAP Collections-Sequenceable-nice.15 IMPORTANT BUG FIX IN
> SharedQueue>>findFirst:
> Otherwise you risk an infinite loop in high priority process...
> This happens randomly while running all tests
>
> Another change related to new InputEventSensor can also go in image immediatly:
> Kernel-nice.renggli.302 fixes missing InputEventSensor>>#flushNonKbdEvents
>
> Cheers

Re: IMPORTANT BUGFIX IN SharedQueue>>#findFirst:

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok I will do that now.

Stef