IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

EstebanLM
Hi guys,

I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.
I made my own list, but is almost made by memory, so I’m sure I’m forgetting MANY names. So, please… look yourself in the list and if you are not there, reply adding it.
(btw… Kilon, I know you contributed, is just that I don’t know your real name :P)

Jean Baptiste Arnaud
Philippe Back
Clément Bera
Alexandre Bergel
Camillo Bruni
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Damien Cassou
Nicolas Cellier
Ben Coman
Gisela Decuzzi
Christophe Demarey
Sean DeNigris
Marcus Denker
Martin Dias
Stephane Ducasse
Stephan Eggermont
Luc Fabresse
Hilaire Fernandes
Tudor Girba
Thierry Goubier
Norbert Harlt
Nicolai Hess
Andre Hora
Pavel Krivanek
Jannik Laval
Max Leske
David Lewis
Esteban Lorenzano
Stefan Marr
Mariano Martinez Peck
Eliot Miranda
Nicolas Petton
Alain Plantec
Guillermo Polito
Damien Pollet
Camille Teruel
Benjamin Van Ryseghem
Frank Shearar
Igor Stasenko
Sebastian Tleye
Yuriy Tymchuk

Thanks,
Esteban

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

NorbertHartl
Mine is there but spelled wrongly.

Norbert

Am 16.04.2014 um 14:24 schrieb Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:

> Hi guys,
>
> I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.
> I made my own list, but is almost made by memory, so I’m sure I’m forgetting MANY names. So, please… look yourself in the list and if you are not there, reply adding it.
> (btw… Kilon, I know you contributed, is just that I don’t know your real name :P)
>
> Jean Baptiste Arnaud
> Philippe Back
> Clément Bera
> Alexandre Bergel
> Camillo Bruni
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> Damien Cassou
> Nicolas Cellier
> Ben Coman
> Gisela Decuzzi
> Christophe Demarey
> Sean DeNigris
> Marcus Denker
> Martin Dias
> Stephane Ducasse
> Stephan Eggermont
> Luc Fabresse
> Hilaire Fernandes
> Tudor Girba
> Thierry Goubier
> Norbert Harlt
> Nicolai Hess
> Andre Hora
> Pavel Krivanek
> Jannik Laval
> Max Leske
> David Lewis
> Esteban Lorenzano
> Stefan Marr
> Mariano Martinez Peck
> Eliot Miranda
> Nicolas Petton
> Alain Plantec
> Guillermo Polito
> Damien Pollet
> Camille Teruel
> Benjamin Van Ryseghem
> Frank Shearar
> Igor Stasenko
> Sebastian Tleye
> Yuriy Tymchuk
>
> Thanks,
> Esteban

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

EstebanLM
oops, fixed :)

On 16 Apr 2014, at 14:51, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mine is there but spelled wrongly.
>
> Norbert
>
> Am 16.04.2014 um 14:24 schrieb Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.
>> I made my own list, but is almost made by memory, so I’m sure I’m forgetting MANY names. So, please… look yourself in the list and if you are not there, reply adding it.
>> (btw… Kilon, I know you contributed, is just that I don’t know your real name :P)
>>
>> Jean Baptiste Arnaud
>> Philippe Back
>> Clément Bera
>> Alexandre Bergel
>> Camillo Bruni
>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>> Damien Cassou
>> Nicolas Cellier
>> Ben Coman
>> Gisela Decuzzi
>> Christophe Demarey
>> Sean DeNigris
>> Marcus Denker
>> Martin Dias
>> Stephane Ducasse
>> Stephan Eggermont
>> Luc Fabresse
>> Hilaire Fernandes
>> Tudor Girba
>> Thierry Goubier
>> Norbert Harlt
>> Nicolai Hess
>> Andre Hora
>> Pavel Krivanek
>> Jannik Laval
>> Max Leske
>> David Lewis
>> Esteban Lorenzano
>> Stefan Marr
>> Mariano Martinez Peck
>> Eliot Miranda
>> Nicolas Petton
>> Alain Plantec
>> Guillermo Polito
>> Damien Pollet
>> Camille Teruel
>> Benjamin Van Ryseghem
>> Frank Shearar
>> Igor Stasenko
>> Sebastian Tleye
>> Yuriy Tymchuk
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Esteban

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

Dale Henrichs-3
Esteban,

I suppose that I indirectly contributed to Pharo3.0, if you count Metacello ...

BTW, I just made my last checkin before we ship 3.2 yesterday, so I will be taking a look at your Metacello problem today or tomorrow ...

I really drove myself into the ground for this release, so I'm taking a bit of a breather before resuming regularly scheduled programming:)

Dale

Esteban

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

Sergi Reyner
I did contribute some code for Spec´s ImageModel, if that counts :D

Cheers,
Sergi

oops, fixed :)

On 16 Apr 2014, at 14:51, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mine is there but spelled wrongly.
>
> Norbert
>
> Am 16.04.2014 um 14:24 schrieb Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.
>> I made my own list, but is almost made by memory, so I’m sure I’m forgetting MANY names. So, please… look yourself in the list and if you are not there, reply adding it.
>> (btw… Kilon, I know you contributed, is just that I don’t know your real name :P)
>>
>> Jean Baptiste Arnaud
>> Philippe Back
>> Clément Bera
>> Alexandre Bergel
>> Camillo Bruni
>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>> Damien Cassou
>> Nicolas Cellier
>> Ben Coman
>> Gisela Decuzzi
>> Christophe Demarey
>> Sean DeNigris
>> Marcus Denker
>> Martin Dias
>> Stephane Ducasse
>> Stephan Eggermont
>> Luc Fabresse
>> Hilaire Fernandes
>> Tudor Girba
>> Thierry Goubier
>> Norbert Harlt
>> Nicolai Hess
>> Andre Hora
>> Pavel Krivanek
>> Jannik Laval
>> Max Leske
>> David Lewis
>> Esteban Lorenzano
>> Stefan Marr
>> Mariano Martinez Peck
>> Eliot Miranda
>> Nicolas Petton
>> Alain Plantec
>> Guillermo Polito
>> Damien Pollet
>> Camille Teruel
>> Benjamin Van Ryseghem
>> Frank Shearar
>> Igor Stasenko
>> Sebastian Tleye
>> Yuriy Tymchuk
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Esteban

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

EstebanLM
everything counts, there is no such thing as a “small fix” :)

Esteban

On 16 Apr 2014, at 16:02, Sergi Reyner <[hidden email]> wrote:

I did contribute some code for Spec´s ImageModel, if that counts :D

Cheers,
Sergi

oops, fixed :)

On 16 Apr 2014, at 14:51, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mine is there but spelled wrongly.
>
> Norbert
>
> Am 16.04.2014 um 14:24 schrieb Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.
>> I made my own list, but is almost made by memory, so I’m sure I’m forgetting MANY names. So, please… look yourself in the list and if you are not there, reply adding it.
>> (btw… Kilon, I know you contributed, is just that I don’t know your real name :P)
>>
>> Jean Baptiste Arnaud
>> Philippe Back
>> Clément Bera
>> Alexandre Bergel
>> Camillo Bruni
>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>> Damien Cassou
>> Nicolas Cellier
>> Ben Coman
>> Gisela Decuzzi
>> Christophe Demarey
>> Sean DeNigris
>> Marcus Denker
>> Martin Dias
>> Stephane Ducasse
>> Stephan Eggermont
>> Luc Fabresse
>> Hilaire Fernandes
>> Tudor Girba
>> Thierry Goubier
>> Norbert Harlt
>> Nicolai Hess
>> Andre Hora
>> Pavel Krivanek
>> Jannik Laval
>> Max Leske
>> David Lewis
>> Esteban Lorenzano
>> Stefan Marr
>> Mariano Martinez Peck
>> Eliot Miranda
>> Nicolas Petton
>> Alain Plantec
>> Guillermo Polito
>> Damien Pollet
>> Camille Teruel
>> Benjamin Van Ryseghem
>> Frank Shearar
>> Igor Stasenko
>> Sebastian Tleye
>> Yuriy Tymchuk
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Esteban

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

kilon.alios
hey Esteban my real name is Dimitris Chloupis, but I have been using "Kilon" for over a decade now in internet for everything I do (graphics , music and coding). The only place I use my real name and not my nick name is for facebook. "Dimitris" is one of the most popular names in Greece and my surname have been trouble even for Greeks to pronounce properly, plus I never really liked its sound, so I picked "kilon" to make everyone's life easier. You are welcomed to use either my real or my nickname , I prefer my nickname (since it will also be easier for people to google me if they want).

I hope I manage to contribute a lot more in the future.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
everything counts, there is no such thing as a “small fix” :)

Esteban

On 16 Apr 2014, at 16:02, Sergi Reyner <[hidden email]> wrote:

I did contribute some code for Spec´s ImageModel, if that counts :D

Cheers,
Sergi

oops, fixed :)

On 16 Apr 2014, at 14:51, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mine is there but spelled wrongly.
>
> Norbert
>
> Am 16.04.2014 um 14:24 schrieb Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.
>> I made my own list, but is almost made by memory, so I’m sure I’m forgetting MANY names. So, please… look yourself in the list and if you are not there, reply adding it.
>> (btw… Kilon, I know you contributed, is just that I don’t know your real name :P)
>>
>> Jean Baptiste Arnaud
>> Philippe Back
>> Clément Bera
>> Alexandre Bergel
>> Camillo Bruni
>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>> Damien Cassou
>> Nicolas Cellier
>> Ben Coman
>> Gisela Decuzzi
>> Christophe Demarey
>> Sean DeNigris
>> Marcus Denker
>> Martin Dias
>> Stephane Ducasse
>> Stephan Eggermont
>> Luc Fabresse
>> Hilaire Fernandes
>> Tudor Girba
>> Thierry Goubier
>> Norbert Harlt
>> Nicolai Hess
>> Andre Hora
>> Pavel Krivanek
>> Jannik Laval
>> Max Leske
>> David Lewis
>> Esteban Lorenzano
>> Stefan Marr
>> Mariano Martinez Peck
>> Eliot Miranda
>> Nicolas Petton
>> Alain Plantec
>> Guillermo Polito
>> Damien Pollet
>> Camille Teruel
>> Benjamin Van Ryseghem
>> Frank Shearar
>> Igor Stasenko
>> Sebastian Tleye
>> Yuriy Tymchuk
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Esteban

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

Stephan Eggermont-3
These are the names in the 30inbox

(((MCHttpRepository allInstances second allFileNames collect: [ :each |
        |minpos dotpos|
        minpos := 0.
        dotpos := 0.
        each doWithIndex: [ :char :index |
                char = $. ifTrue: [
                        minpos =0 ifFalse: [
                                dotpos =0 ifTrue: [dotpos :=index ] ] ].
                char = $- ifTrue: [ minpos := index ]].
        dotpos > minpos ifTrue: [ each copyFrom: minpos+1 to: dotpos-1 ]
                 ifFalse: [ '' ] ]) asSet )asSortedCollection )

a SortedCollection('' 'AlainPlantec' 'AlejandroInfante' 'AlexandreBergel' 'AliakseiSyrel' 'AndreiChis' 'AttilaMagyar' 'BenComan' 'BenjaminVanRyseghem' 'BernardoContreras' 'CAMILLETERUEL' 'CT' 'CamilleTeruel' 'CamilloBruni' 'ChristopheDemarey' 'ClementBer' 'ClementBera' 'DamienCassou' 'DamienPollet' 'DenisKudryashov' 'ErwanD' 'ErwanDouaille' 'EstebanLorenzano' 'FernandoOlivero' 'GabrielOmarCotelli' 'GiselaDecuzzi' 'GuidoChari' 'GuillermoPolito' 'HenrikSperreJohansen' 'HernanMoralesDurand' 'HernanWilkinson' 'HilaireFernandes' 'IgorStasenko' 'JochenRick' 'JurajKubelka' 'LaurentLaffont' 'LeoGassman' 'LucFabresse' 'LucasGiudice' 'MarcusDenjer' 'MarcusDenker' 'MarianoMartinezPeck' 'MartinDias' 'MartinWalk' 'MaxLeske' 'NickPapoulias' 'NicolaiHess' 'NicolasPapagnaMaldonado' 'NicolasPasserini' 'NicolasPetton' 'NorbertHartl' 'PabloHerrero' 'Part' 'Part2' 'PartOne' 'PavelKrivanek' 'PavelKrivnaek' 'PhilippeBack' 'RobertoMinelli' 'RonieSalgado' 'S' 'ST' 'SamirSaleh' 'SeanDeNigris' 'SebastianTleue' 'SebastianTleye' 'SimomAllier' 'SimonAllier' 'SqR' 'StephanEggermont' 'StephaneDucass' 'StephaneDucasse' 'SvenVanCaekenberghe' 'ThierryGoubier' 'TommasoDalSasso' 'TorstenBergmann' 'TudorGirba' 'USETHISVERSION' 'VincentBlondeau' 'YuriyTymchuk' 'abc' 'cami' 'cb' 'clementBera' 'janniklaval' 'jb' 'jeanbaptistearnaud' 'johanfabry' 'jordidelgado' 'kilonalios' 'md' 'nice' 'nicolascellier' 'onierstrasz' 'st' 'stleye' 'tbn' 'usmanbhatti')

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Stephan Eggermont wrote
These are the names in the 30inbox
(((MCHttpRepository allInstances second allFileNames collect: [ :each |
I <3 Smalltalk
Cheers,
Sean

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

EstebanLM
cool :)

but still not accurate enough :(

so, keep the names going!

Esteban

Esteban wrote:
>I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.

If that includes making configurations work in Pharo 3, you definitely miss
Diego Lont.

Stephan

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

pharo4Stef@free.fr

On 16/4/14 16:12, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
everything counts, there is no such thing as a “small fix” :)

+ 1

Esteban

On 16 Apr 2014, at 16:02, Sergi Reyner <[hidden email]> wrote:

I did contribute some code for Spec´s ImageModel, if that counts :D

Cheers,
Sergi

oops, fixed :)

On 16 Apr 2014, at 14:51, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mine is there but spelled wrongly.
>
> Norbert
>
> Am 16.04.2014 um 14:24 schrieb Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.
>> I made my own list, but is almost made by memory, so I’m sure I’m forgetting MANY names. So, please… look yourself in the list and if you are not there, reply adding it.
>> (btw… Kilon, I know you contributed, is just that I don’t know your real name :P)
>>
>> Jean Baptiste Arnaud
>> Philippe Back
>> Clément Bera
>> Alexandre Bergel
>> Camillo Bruni
>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>> Damien Cassou
>> Nicolas Cellier
>> Ben Coman
>> Gisela Decuzzi
>> Christophe Demarey
>> Sean DeNigris
>> Marcus Denker
>> Martin Dias
>> Stephane Ducasse
>> Stephan Eggermont
>> Luc Fabresse
>> Hilaire Fernandes
>> Tudor Girba
>> Thierry Goubier
>> Norbert Harlt
>> Nicolai Hess
>> Andre Hora
>> Pavel Krivanek
>> Jannik Laval
>> Max Leske
>> David Lewis
>> Esteban Lorenzano
>> Stefan Marr
>> Mariano Martinez Peck
>> Eliot Miranda
>> Nicolas Petton
>> Alain Plantec
>> Guillermo Polito
>> Damien Pollet
>> Camille Teruel
>> Benjamin Van Ryseghem
>> Frank Shearar
>> Igor Stasenko
>> Sebastian Tleye
>> Yuriy Tymchuk
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Esteban

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

pharo4Stef@free.fr
yes it does

On 17/4/14 10:49, Stephan Eggermont wrote:
> Esteban wrote:
>> I’m collecting the names of those who contributed code for Pharo 3.
> If that includes making configurations work in Pharo 3, you definitely miss
> Diego Lont.
>
> Stephan

Re: IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

pharo4Stef@free.fr
I added a lot of people. :)