IMPORTANT: New website down

Andy Bower-3
Folks,

Unfortunately, Tim has accidentally posted a link to the new website in
the public Dolphin group. I've taken the site down while we think what
to do about it. We either have to change over the port number (which
means contacting ShareIt) or we have to accept the fact that some
people will try to purchase Dolphin 6 early.

Give me an hour or so.

Best Regards

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: IMPORTANT: New website down

TimM-3
Damn- really sorry about that - I meant to post that here and got confused.

The beers are on me at the next Dolphin event. Is there anyway I can retract
the message to at least limit the damage?

Tim

"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Folks,
>
> Unfortunately, Tim has accidentally posted a link to the new website in
> the public Dolphin group. I've taken the site down while we think what
> to do about it. We either have to change over the port number (which
> means contacting ShareIt) or we have to accept the fact that some
> people will try to purchase Dolphin 6 early.
>
> Give me an hour or so.
>
> Best Regards
>
> --
> Andy Bower
> Dolphin Support
> www.object-arts.com

Re: IMPORTANT: New website down

Andy Bower-3
TimM,

> Damn- really sorry about that - I meant to post that here and got
> confused.
>
> The beers are on me at the next Dolphin event. Is there anyway I can
> retract the message to at least limit the damage?

Don't worry about it. One can sometimes cancel newsgroup messages but
it doesn't always work and also with so many people running RSS clients
off newsgroup feeds it will most likely be too late. I have made a note
of your offer concerning beers, however.

We are changing the website onto a new port, but we just have to wait
for ShareIt to change over the key generator URL before making it
public.

Best Regards

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: IMPORTANT: New website down

Andy Bower-3
Folks,

> Unfortunately, Tim has accidentally posted a link to the new website
> in the public Dolphin group. I've taken the site down while we think
> what to do about it. We either have to change over the port number
> (which means contacting ShareIt) or we have to accept the fact that
> some people will try to purchase Dolphin 6 early.

The new website is back up and ready to take orders again. Please use
this link rather than the one I posted earlier (note the change of port
number)

http://www.object-arts.co.uk:8150/

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: IMPORTANT: New website down

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Andy,

>>Unfortunately, Tim has accidentally posted a link to the new website
>>in the public Dolphin group. I've taken the site down while we think
>>what to do about it. We either have to change over the port number
>>(which means contacting ShareIt) or we have to accept the fact that
>>some people will try to purchase Dolphin 6 early.
>

> The new website is back up and ready to take orders again. Please use
> this link rather than the one I posted earlier (note the change of port
> number)

It appears to have worked, and given me the unlock key directly on the
web site after the order??  Nothing beyond a "we heard you" email from
share it yet.  The downloads were a little difficult to find because I
logged in using a D5 key, and needed to go out and back again with the
D6 key to see those downloads.  I think it would be better to show all
downloads since they don't work w/o the keys.

Best wishes for a successful launch!

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.