[IMPORTANT] STOP THE WORLD: Please do not contribute today, we are going to migrate to tonel

[IMPORTANT] STOP THE WORLD: Please do not contribute today, we are going to migrate to tonel

EstebanLM
Hi,

Subject says pretty much all: we are going to handle the migration to Tonel today.
It will be more or less like this:

- we will merge all mergable pull requests.
- we will close not-mergable ones and we will ask to re-submit with new format later.
- we will do a PR with the conversion (issue is https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20616).
- we will make it work and pass tests :)
- we will merge

IMPORTANT: After conversion is done, you will need to download a new Pharo 7.0a.
IMPORTANT2: We will publish a review of the contribution process soon too.

Esteban

Re: [IMPORTANT] STOP THE WORLD: Please do not contribute today, we are going to migrate to tonel

Stephane Ducasse-3
Tx guys!

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Subject says pretty much all: we are going to handle the migration to Tonel
> today.
> It will be more or less like this:
>
> - we will merge all mergable pull requests.
> - we will close not-mergable ones and we will ask to re-submit with new
> format later.
> - we will do a PR with the conversion (issue is
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20616).
> - we will make it work and pass tests :)
> - we will merge
>
> IMPORTANT: After conversion is done, you will need to download a new Pharo
> 7.0a.
> IMPORTANT2: We will publish a review of the contribution process soon too.
>
> Esteban

Re: [IMPORTANT] STOP THE WORLD: Please do not contribute today, we are going to migrate to tonel

Tudor Girba-2
+100!

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."