IP address from Session

John Borden
Pier experts,
Does anyone know if it is possible to get the user's IP address from
the Session object?  Inspecting into it doesn't show anything like
this, but I didn't know if anyone has made a custom session that
stores this.

Thanks,
John

Also - Does anyone know why seasidehosting.st is down?

Re: IP address from Session

Lukas Renggli
The session doesn't store it (it might change), but you can ask the
current request object:

    self seaside currentRequest nativeRequest remoteAddress

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch