IRC Channel?

Rob Rothwell
Aida-ers,

Do you like/prefer the #aida IRC Channel you set up?  Do I need to bite the bullet and figure out how to get connected?

I loaded Visual IRC, which seems to work, but I don't know any of the commands (yet) once I connect...

Just trying to be polite!

Rob

Re: IRC Channel?

fstephany
Hi Rob!

I don't know visual IRC but the flow should be similar to other IRC client.
First, you have to connect to a IRC network (in our case: irc.freenode.net )
Your client will certainly ask for a nickname, simply enter your usual one.
Once you are connected to freenode, simply type:
/join #aida

And you'll be in the Aida channel :)
See you there,

Francois