IRC (irc.parcplace.net)

Benoit St-Jean
Is it only me or the IRC channel/server has been down for a while today?

Re: IRC (irc.parcplace.net)

Troy Brumley-4
It wen down mid afternoon my time Friday, I guess 1900 gmt. There used o be a couple of secondary servers but I did not try them.

On Apr 12, 2013, at 10:04 PM, Benoit St-Jean <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is it only me or the IRC channel/server has been down for a while today?

Re: IRC (irc.parcplace.net)

Andres Valloud-6
We'll take a look at this shortly, please be patient.