IWST 2014 -- Reminder

1 message Options

IWST 2014 -- Reminder

jannik laval
I apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

Dear IWST participants,

During the discussion at IWST 2013 Conference, at Annecy, France, we decided to send a reminder to all potential authors for IWST 2014.

Here it is !

We want to encourage you to submit one or more papers. The goals of the workshop is to create a forum around advances or experience in Smalltalk and to trigger discussions and exchanges of ideas.
The topics of your paper can be on all aspect of Smalltalk, theoretical as well as practical.
Participants are invited to submit research articles or industrial papers. This year we want to open two different tracks: one research track and one industrial track with less scientific constraints.

We expect papers of three kinds:
- Short position papers describing emerging ideas
- Long research papers with deeper description of experiments and of research results.
- Industrial papers with presentation of real and innovative Smalltalk applications; this kind of paper should enlighten why Smalltalk is really appropriate for your application.

We will not enforce any length restriction.

The deadline is not fixed for now. Last year, it was June 22. So please, pay attention to this date.

Both submissions and final papers must be prepared using the ACM SIGPLAN 10 point format. Templates for Word and LaTeX are available at http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigplan/authorInformation.htm.

Other information will come with the official call of paper.

Alain et Jannik

--

~~Jannik Laval~~
École des Mines de Douai