IWST @ ESUG 2011 call for papers

1 message Options

IWST @ ESUG 2011 call for papers

Alain Plantec

IWST @ ESUG 2011
International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies
August 23th, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland

http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011/International-Workshop-on-Smalltalk-Technologies

CALL FOR PAPERS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE : June 17, 2011

ESUG 2011 Smalltalk joint event

IMPORTANT DATES

    * Submission deadline: June 17, 2011
    * Notification deadline: July 15, 2011

GOALS AND SCOPE
We are proud to invite submisssions to the International Workshop on
Smalltalk Technologies which is held as part of the ESUG 2011 joint
event at Edinburgh. The goals of the workshop is to create a forum
around advances or experience in Smalltalk and  to trigger discussions
and exchanges of ideas. Participants are invited to submit short and
not-so short research articles. We will not enforce any length restriction.
However we expect papers of two kinds:

    * Short position papers describing emerging ideas.
    * Long research papers with deeper description of experiments and of
      research results.

TOPICS
We welcome contributions on all aspects, theoretical as well as
practical, of Smalltalk related topics such as:

    * Aspect-oriented programming,
    * Meta-programming and Meta-modeling,
    * Frameworks,
    * Interaction with other languages,
    * Implementation, new dialects or languages implemented in Smalltalk,
    * Tools,
    * Design patterns,
    * Experience reports

PUBLICATION
Pending ACM approval for Digital Library.
Both submissions and final papers must be prepared using the ACM SIGPLAN
10 point format. Templates for Word and LaTeX are available at
http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigplan/authorInformation.htm; this site also
contains links to useful informations on how to write effective
submissions.

PROGRAM CHAIRS:

    * Loïc Lagadec (Labsticc, University of Brest, France)
    * Alain Plantec (Lisyc, University of Brest, France)

PROGRAM COMMITTEE:

    * Gabriela Arevalo
    * Marcus Denker
    * Johan Fabry