Ian's BuildView

Günther Schmidt
Ian,

could you please put your BuildView Example back online?

I'm trying to get the hang of creating my own views, and I see many
references to your tutorial.

Please!

Günther

Re: Ian's BuildView

Ian Bartholomew-19
Günther,

> could you please put your BuildView Example back online?

The trouble is that the example was written for. IIRC, Dolphin 1 and should
really be rewritten to bring it up to date for Dolphin 6.

> I'm trying to get the hang of creating my own views, and I see many
> references to your tutorial.
>
> Please!

OK, I'll make the old pages (temporarily) available again but note that the
page graphics/links will not be working correctly.

http://www.idb.me.uk/tutorials.html

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.