Ian web site?

rush
Hello Ian,

I have tried to access your web site it seems to have some problem as if it
is redirecting to /dev/null ;) , or I am trying the wrong url?

http://www.iandb.org.uk/

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/

Re: Ian web site?

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Rush,

> I have tried to access your web site it seems to have some problem as if it
> is redirecting to /dev/null ;) , or I am trying the wrong url?
>
> http://www.iandb.org.uk/

Try

   http://www.idb.me.uk/

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Ian web site?

Udo Schneider
Try this one:

http://www.idb.me.uk/

CU,

Udo

rush wrote:

> Hello Ian,
>
> I have tried to access your web site it seems to have some problem as if it
> is redirecting to /dev/null ;) , or I am trying the wrong url?
>
> http://www.iandb.org.uk/
>
> rush
> --
> http://www.templatetamer.com/

Re: Ian web site?

Ian Bartholomew-19
"rush" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:cmtuqg$vg0$[hidden email]...

> I have tried to access your web site it seems to have some problem as if
> it
> is redirecting to /dev/null ;) , or I am trying the wrong url?
>
> http://www.iandb.org.uk/

Yep, spammers killed that one off :-(

Try http://www.idb.me.uk

--