IceGenericError: SecureTransport error: I/O error

1 message Options

IceGenericError: SecureTransport error: I/O error

hernanmd
Hi,

I don't know if this has been reported. When loading packages in Pharo
6.1 (Iceberg 1.2.1), through Metacello script in MacOS High Sierra
(10.13.4) I receive this error  "LGit_GIT_ERROR: SecureTransport
error: I/O error." I tried with setting and unsetting these parameters
before the loading expression:

Iceberg
    enableMetacelloIntegration: true;
    remoteTypeSelector: #httpsUrl.

But the behavior is the same. If I go back through the stack and
restart from withReturnHandlerDo: then the loading continues.

Any idea?

Cheers,

HernĂ¡n