Iceberg 0.6.8 backported to 6.1

EstebanLM
Hi,

I backported iceberg 0.6.8 to Pharo 6.1, so now it is in sync with the version on Pharo 7.0

Esteban

Re: Iceberg 0.6.8 backported to 6.1

Julien Delplanque-2
Nice, thank you!

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille 1
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40

Le 13 févr. 2018 à 13:33, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

I backported iceberg 0.6.8 to Pharo 6.1, so now it is in sync with the version on Pharo 7.0

Esteban

Re: Iceberg 0.6.8 backported to 6.1

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
> I backported iceberg 0.6.8 to Pharo 6.1, so now it is in sync with the
> version on Pharo 7.0

Sweet! I think I should now be able to get all my CI back up and running on
GitLab :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Iceberg 0.6.8 backported to 6.1

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
> I backported iceberg 0.6.8 to Pharo 6.1, so now it is in sync with the
> version on Pharo 7.0

Hmm, Launcher still seems to download the same image version as before
(#529), and MCGitlabRepository is still missing #httpsUrl and #scpUrl, which
are present in Iceberg 0.6.8
(https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/tree/20eaebcfdb3ba94cd55e9ed48c2cbf300236d620/Iceberg.package/MCGitlabRepository.extension/instance).

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Iceberg 0.6.8 backported to 6.1

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>> I backported iceberg 0.6.8 to Pharo 6.1

FYI #60530 is supposed to have Iceberg 0.6.8, but there is something amiss.
For example, the IceGithubRepositoryType>>#mcRepository in the image is not
the one in 0.6.8
(https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/blob/20eaebcfdb3ba94cd55e9ed48c2cbf300236d620/Iceberg-Metacello-Integration.package/IceGithubRepositoryType.class/instance/mcRepository.st)

Esteban is aware.

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Iceberg 0.6.8 backported to 6.1

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
> FYI #60530 is supposed to have Iceberg 0.6.8, but there is something
> amiss.

Any progress on this? I'm a bit stuck because I already started porting my
baselines to use `gitlab://`

-----
Cheers,
Sean