classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Iceberg] Couple of bugs/problems on Iceberg

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys, 

1) I am reviewing an awesome PR from Guille and I think the labels "Left: working copy"  and "Right: incoming updates" are switched.  Look at the attached screenshot. In this example, the method `waitForExitWithTimeout:` is new and comes from the update (PR), its NOT not on my working copy.

2) Subtree revert not possible?  Let's say I have a class with 2 methods I changed and I want to revert both. I thought that reverting the class would do the trick and revert all the inner tree. But no, I am getting a `nil dnu #inverse`. Look at the attached screenshot. I mean to revert OSUnixSubprocess (hence, both methods below).

3) The scrolling of versions in the PR review feels slow... and my project is tiny... is that using "FastTable" ? Btw...I would also love if upper and down keys could be used in that table. 

Thanks in advance,

labelsSwitched.png (623K) Download Attachment
revertInnerTree.png (95K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Iceberg] Couple of bugs/problems on Iceberg

Mariano Martinez Peck
4) OK, here is a more heavy issue.... I keep reviewing that PR and it looks like NOT all commits changes are being correctly diffED in the UI. For example, look at the attached picture of commit 3ca50bb with description "Ignore 7th field of lsof". As you can see, it shows NO diff no changes, empty box when I do "Changes vs parent". While github correctly shows the diff [1].
Aside from the "Changes vs Parent" if I go to "Changes vs Destination" and I even go to the latest commit, I do NOT see either that change as part of the changes. 

Any idea what is happening?

Thanks in advance, 

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys, 

1) I am reviewing an awesome PR from Guille and I think the labels "Left: working copy"  and "Right: incoming updates" are switched.  Look at the attached screenshot. In this example, the method `waitForExitWithTimeout:` is new and comes from the update (PR), its NOT not on my working copy.

2) Subtree revert not possible?  Let's say I have a class with 2 methods I changed and I want to revert both. I thought that reverting the class would do the trick and revert all the inner tree. But no, I am getting a `nil dnu #inverse`. Look at the attached screenshot. I mean to revert OSUnixSubprocess (hence, both methods below).

3) The scrolling of versions in the PR review feels slow... and my project is tiny... is that using "FastTable" ? Btw...I would also love if upper and down keys could be used in that table. 

Thanks in advance,

--