Iceberg "Create repository" buttons

1 message Options

Iceberg "Create repository" buttons

Ben Coman
In Iceberg I am finding the "Create repository" button disconcerting
for some of the Iceberg repository dialogs.  For example,  clicking
"Add local repository" shows a dialog "Import local repository into
Iceberg" with a "Create repository" button and perception of this
which I can't shake is "Whoa! I don't want to create a repository. It
already exists!"

Perhaps this is a narrow view, but for me a git repository exists
properly on a remote or under the ".git" folder on the file system.
Repositories don't exist inside the Image, only a single checked out
working version.  So "Create repository" feels like it can only
operating on the file system.    This is a left-brain/right-brain
thing.  Technically I can reason its the only button so pushing it
can't be wrong, but it "feels" like pushing it will do the wrong
thing.

wdyt?
cheers -ben