Iceberg Custom SSH Keys

BrunoBB
Hi,

Does Iceberg support a pair of key generated with PuTTY as RSA ?

I can Push local changes with TortoiseGit client.

But inside Pharo i get "Iceberg Authentication Error" when doing a Push.

"Use custom SSH keys" is set but we use RSA keys generated with PuTTY.

Maybe i'm missing something.

regards,
bruno

Re: Iceberg Custom SSH Keys

Guillermo Polito
Hi Bruno,

Check the settings and filter by "iceberg". You'll find what you seek I think:

image.png

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 3:15 PM BrunoBB <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Does Iceberg support a pair of key generated with PuTTY as RSA ?

I can Push local changes with TortoiseGit client.

But inside Pharo i get "Iceberg Authentication Error" when doing a Push.

"Use custom SSH keys" is set but we use RSA keys generated with PuTTY.

Maybe i'm missing something.

regards,
bruno

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Iceberg Custom SSH Keys

BrunoBB
Hi,

We are still looking into this issue but we have everything configurated:
<http://forum.world.st/file/t111409/iceberg-conf.png>

If i can fix it i will post it here.

regards
bruno