(Iceberg?) Merge compiles copies of trait methods in user classes

1 message Options

(Iceberg?) Merge compiles copies of trait methods in user classes

Aliaksei Syrel
Hi,

Time to time I notice that suddenly Trait methods are copied to user classes. And now I realised that this happens as the result of merge even if there are no differences in that particular Trait. Sometimes I manage to notice new methods in changes window but sometimes not, and then after months it is extremely difficult to find bugs related to copied methods, because I may change Trait code expecting that it will be updated in all users of that trait...

Unfortunately I don't have a testcase that reproduces this issue.. sorry..
Just wanted to let you know, maybe it is something that can be fixed before release...

Cheers,
Alex